Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

12/21/2007

Timera & Jason

My last wedding of the season was a blast! Timera and Jason were married at Saint John Neumann Church in Mount Laurel, NJ. They went on to celebrate at Laurel Creek Country Club. Check out some more shots from the day on the slideshow!

Thanks so much to Jordan Van Aken and Rebecca Crumley for all of their help! I work with Rebecca when I freelance at The Knot (she's the Real Weddings Photo Editor.) I was thrilled to have her join me on this side of the camera since she was such a huge help to me when I was starting out in the industry.



















Jordan, Me, and Rebecca

2 comments:

jason groupp said...

That's a DREAM team of photographers! :)

Great shots Jennifer! I love the one of the groom waiting for shots from his buddies - he's looking a little worried. :)

Happy holidays to you and looking forward to seeing you next year!

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... said...

I have had a look at all your weddings and they are superb! Beautiful!