Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

3/04/2008

Google Reader




Google Reader is my new best friend. I used to have all of my favorite blogs bookmarked and would go to each one in the morning while I drank my coffee. This of course resulted in much disappointment when many of the blogs were not updated. I have now changed my ways and subscribe to my favorites using Google Reader. I go to one page, it tells me who has updated, and I only look at those blogs. I've since added many new blogs to my collection since the process is not so overwhelming now :-) So, go to reader.google.com and subscribe to all of your favorite blogs (including mine of course!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so smart! Can you spare any of those IQ points for me:)

JenDavis said...

hmm. can't tell if your serious Erich :) I'll let that one slide since you link to me on your blog!

Fed said...

OMG! How long were you doing that for?? I did it that way for a while then I came across Google Reader over the summer. I hated the feeling when opening my favs and seeing no updates, come on they can't update so I can read my morning blogs :)

allan z. said...

oh man!! thanks so much for this...i had no idea about google reader...now i am addicted :P

Christopher Duggan said...

Hey Jen,

This is so cool! I subscribed to the Photography Reader and of course immediately added you blog to it. How do I deleted some of the ones I'm not interested in?

By the way, Iove your work! Your images are always so warm and crisp and clean. Really nice.

I love the image of the couple and the money all over the dance floor!

JenDavis said...

Hey Chris!
Thanks so much! Just go to "manage subscriptions" and you can delete the ones you don't want. You can also create folders to organize them :-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT IDEA! Thanks!