Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

5/14/2008

Caryn & Ross ~ First Anniversary

When my friend Jason Groupp heard that so many couples were affected by Celebration Studios closing he stepped up to offer his help. Caryn & Ross were one of those couples.. so when Jason asked Julia Newman, Rob Munroe, and I to come along on a bridal shoot in Dumbo we were all happy to help. The shoot date fell on their one year anniversary.. Caryn couldn't have been more excited to hop into her dress one more time!












5 comments:

jason groupp said...

Thanks for joining me Jen! It was a fun day out!

Rob Munroe said...

The last image is timeless Jen. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jen! Especially love the last one! :)

Lucky Designs said...

I found your blog via Google Reader - your work is beautiful. I love the picture with the bridge!!

JenDavis said...

Thanks guys!

Glad you found me Lucky Designs.. I've just added you to my google reader :-)