Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

12/17/2007

Jude & Graeme

Jude and Graeme came to New York from Inverness, Scotland to tie the knot at City Hall. My friend Ryan Jensen and I had the pleasure of joining the happy couple on an adventure around the city. After the short but sweet ceremony we headed to Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Grand Central Station, Top of the Rock, and Times Square! It was quite the day! Here's a few of my favorite shots:













Ryan got this shot of me climbing on the Brooklyn Bridge..


Here's the shot I got..











7 comments:

Rob Munroe said...

Ha, ha I Love it. It looks like they had a cool time and will have some great memories to take home. An d Jen you know I'm loving the kilt.

JenDavis said...

ahahah! Hey Rob!

I am so getting you a Kilt one of these days :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah Jude is my big sister, and her and Graeme both look amazing! I cant wait to see the rest of the pics!!

Unknown said...

Jen! These ROCK!! I miss you, Ryan, NYC and the beautiful photo locations!!

Jay said...

All the world loves lovers,and these lovers are in love.......I am sure that NYC enjoyed their day as much as we did lookiing at these pictures...

Love, Jean & Guy Forked River NJ
(travel buddies of Stonehaven's finest)

Kelly Segre said...

These are great! I love the shot with the marriage records sign.

Anonymous said...

I am loving the feel of this set of images. It looks like you capyured them perfectly.