Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

5/12/2008

Chris and Shana

About a month ago Brian and I went down to Orlando to attend the wedding of our good friends Chris and Shana. Chris is my best friend Kelly's brother and I had the pleasure of sharing a house with him for a bit in college (many crazy stories there.) When I first met Shana a few years ago I could immediately see why Chris had snatched her up.. she is one of the most fun, positive people you could ever meet. Brian and I had a great time relaxing at the wedding and seeing some of my old friends from College and High School.. I snagged a few shots before I got too tipsy to focus the camera :-)

The happy couple..




Kelly (who is expecting her first little one in a few short months)


Kelly & Chris' Mom


Geritt, my friend Megan's little one


The fabulous Karen


Shana & her Dad




No comments: