Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

4/24/2008

Vicki & Mike

Vicki & Mike were married at St. Cecilia's in Brooklyn and went on to party at The Foundry in Long Island City. Vicki and Mike are so in love.. I walked around with a huge smile all day watching them enjoy the best day of their lives. I'll be posting a slideshow tomorrow.. enjoy a few shots from the day in the meantime..





Isn't she gorgeous!!




I love the girls in the background :-)


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jen!

Jayd Gardina said...

these are gorgeous! Love the doggie too!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

You are fabulous! I felt it when we spoke over the phone, I knew it when we met on the big day and these photos are proof of your genius! Thanks so much for showing us in our best light. I love that shot of Michael with his niece, Kayla and his nephew, Patrick--simply beautiful.

Thanks for your amazing energy and saint-like patience. I cannot wait to see more!

--Vicki Clark (ahhh...I can't get over that)