Wedding Photography Children's Photography Engagement Photography New York City Hudson Valley Long Island New Jersey Connecticut Pennsylvania North Carolina

6/21/2009

Luke & Alisha's Rehearsal Dinner

When my good friend's Luke Walker & Alisha Clark asked me to shoot their wedding along with Jason Groupp, I couldn't have been more honored. The festivities were held at the Aurora Inn in Aurora, NY. It was an incredible few days in an amazing location with wonderful people. Here's some shots from the rehearsal dinner..







































3 comments:

Kim said...

Jen, Luke and Alisha look so happy! I love the shot on the dock!!!

Unknown said...

This just makes me want more more more!
These are sooo good Jen.!

Frank DiMeo said...

These are awesome Jen!!
It was so niiiiiicce to see you again!